jueves, septiembre 20, 2007

Propaganda










Parece que los carteles de propaganda ya no funcionan.
Ahora es esto:



"I was hanging out the other day
Saw a group of guys look my way
Hommies staring at me with his pink popped collar
Thought he could come by and try to holler
He whipped out his i-phone and started to play
I told him I really don’t get down that way
I said I need a man defendin’ the USA
Land of the free. Home of the brave.
I like a boy. Who rocks a doggy tag.
Holdin’ it down for the US flag."

No es muy similar a esto?:



"There trouble in a far off nation,
Time to get in love formation,
Your love is more deadly than Sadam,
That's Why I gotta drop da bomb!
Yvan Eht Nioj,
THE PARTY POSSE!
This Party is happenin',
It's not mirage,
So sing it again,
Yvan Eht Nioj!"


Popaganda era la de antes:

Carteles Sovieticos

Carteles de la Guerra Civil

Carteles Chinos

1 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

me parece q no me agradeciste q te lo mande IO